Work for Student Haus !
Student Haus is a student letting and management Company helping customers in Salford and Manchester. Long-term, we are looking to expand into other University towns across the UK.
We are not your typical high-street letting agent, we need someone with a young mind looking for the opportunity to be part of something fresh and exciting. Technology is at the heart of how we do things and we are now looking for a manager to take over the remote day-to-day management of the Manchester branch.
Dealing with the management of student accommodation can be stressful and a lot of responsibility. The ideal candidate needs to have the following attributes:
- Desire to grow and develop with the Company – this is not a static role. Our Company has changed hugely since starting in 2013. We need someone who wants a new challenge in their life, who is able to stick it out when things get tough. Someone who is open to change and will help us shape the future of our Company. This is an opportunity to grow your own role into something bigger – this won’t happen over night and requires stamina and an ability to see long-term.
- Must have a “can do” attitude that reports solutions not problems.
- Must have supervisory experience
- Must have administration experience
- Must have a clean and checkable Enhanced DBS record
- Be able to multitask
- Be cordial and professional
- Hold a Full clean driving licence
- Have excellent standards of communication (main focus on written but also verbal)
- Able to troubleshoot (operational) problems and remedy them
- Able to independently make decisions
- High accuracy and high attention to detail
- Training will be given but candidates will need to use their own initiative to make a success of this role
- Arla qualifications or other property related qualification would be beneficial
- High degree of business acumen
We are looking for someone with a proven track record in the industry who is reliable, trustworthy, motivated.
- Manage properties according to Student Haus standards
- To oversee all maintenance and management of properties
- Ensure the properties adhere to the respective legislation and regulation
- Maintain current company policies and procedure ensuring consistent compliancy at all times.
- Administrative/Office tasks relating to properties
- Landlord valuations and initial landlord contact
- Deal with any incoming complaints and keep complaints level to a minimum
- Hiring, managing and developing our viewing reps, property, maintenance administrators and other support staff where required
- Manage the team to meet letting and property management targets and other business objectives
- Driving new business and maintaining existing business
This role is home-based. We use technology to our advantage and offer a flexible work environment.
To Apply for this role send us your CV and a cover letter explaining why you think this role is for you and what you can bring to the Company.
Salary: basic salary plus annual commission based on sales targets meet and overall operating standards achieved
The role is remotely - we do not have a fixed office.
Flexitime working arrangement.