Posted on Friday, May 4, 2018
What areas are suitable for student (HMO) accommodation in Ormskirk?
Below (zoom to enlarge) is a map of the current student (HMO) properties available to let and the typical style of properties, these are popular areas for students at Edge Hill University.
How many students are there in Ormskirk?
Edge Hill University - 15,540 (2015–2016)
What is the typical rent amount charged for student accommodation in Ormskirk?
- The rental amount can vary between £80 and £130 per student tenant, per week.
- The achievable amount is based on and can be influenced by many factors including the location, distance from the university, condition of the student property, size of bedrooms, etc.
- The rental amount is usually given with either the option of bills included or not included (bills included is the most popular choice with student tenants).
Useful links & further information (Landlords)
- Lacors Fire Safety Guide: https://www.rla.org.uk/docs/LACORSFSguideApril62009.PDF
- Council Tax: http://www.westlancs.gov.uk/bills-benefits/council-tax.aspx
Contact us today to find out how we can help with your student (HMO) property needs in Ormskirk.